LANGUAGES: python,golang, c++, bash, fortran
DATABASES: mysql, sql server 2014
PLATFORMS/FRAMEWORKS: flask, tensorflow
TOOLS: pandas, keras, scikit learn, pytest
OS: Linux (extensive use), windows powershell
DEVOPS: git, dockers, kubernetes, jira, artifactory, vagrant
Ciena / Python Developer(contractor)
September 2018- December 2018, Dallas, Texas
- Designed and developed customer driven applications using Ciena’s Blue Planet development platform using python.
- Helped support a MDSO/NFV system that provides Intent-based orchestration to Ciena’s customers like Charter Communications .
- Worked in a DevOps-style development environment which allowed for rapid network services programmability and self-service in operating the network.
- Built TOSCA based service templates with JSON and HOCON
- Used devops tools like Artifactory, docker and GIT.
- Wrote unittest in python to test python scripts that controlled various network functions.
- Extensive use of Linux (Ubuntu).
Mavencode LLC / Software Engineer
September 2017 - March 2018, Southlake, Texas
- Worked on a project that involved collecting a large amount of observations, extracting relevant information and designing a general model that best explains past and future observations.
- Used Ensemble Methods on a dataset with over 50000 cases and over 100 variables.
- We were able to perform classification, pick what variables are important, look for variable interactions, scale the data, compute the prototypes and pinpoint outliers in the dataset
- Technology : python, R
Southern Methodist University / Graduate Assistant
August 2015- May 2018, Dallas, Texas
- I was working on developing discontinuous Galerkin difference methods that solve any system of Acoustic PDEs. We primarily used Fortran 90.
- Teaching assistant for MATH 3304, MATH 3308, MATH 1308.
- Worked in the math help room assisting students with math questions.
USAA via Tata Consulting Services / Software Engineer
March 2013 - August 2015, San Antonio, Texas
- Designed a web based system to improve business intelligence, logistics, manage inventory and sales, and forecast demand. The system communicates critical information and changed how purchasing decisions are made.
- Developed and designed a API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, MySQL.
- Technology: python, flask,sql
Tata Consulting Services / Supply Chain Researcher
June 2011 - March 2013, Milford, Ohio
- Part of a team that built a complex event processing environment to perform event series analysis
- Refactored a matlab simulation of a generic supply chain to improve extensibility and maintainability in Python.
- Helped design a complete supply chain network simulation in Python/R for General Motors to study inventory obsolescence and premium freight costs.
- Helped define research problems based on briefings provided by research request, identified, and located/secured secondary data.
- Collected, analyzed, and synthesized pertinent data and constructed well-structured logic flows to draw conclusions from multiple inputs.
- Technology: python, Java
Tata Consulting Services / Software Engineer
June 2009 - June 2011, Milford, Ohio
- I was part of a team that built the New Tax Revenue and License Management System for the City of Tucson, Arizona.
- My role as a Front End Developer was to build/configure the web application’s pages.
- Shadowed DBA and helped write stored procedures in sql server.
- Technology: JSPs, sql server, JAVA, Tortoise SVN.
Schlumberger, WesternGeco/ Seismic Engineer
May 2008 - June 2009, San Antonio, Texas
- I was responsible for processing 2D/3D seismic data from onshore and offshore vessels in the Gulf of Mexico in order to locate premium locations for potential drilling.
- I performed pre-migration data preparation using multiple techniques like GSMP, and adaptive subtraction on OBS data for clients like Shell, Exxonmobil and Elf.